Global Staffing, Inc
• Evaluate your hiring strategy: Different jobs may require a more competitive wage than you normally offer. Some positions are harder to fill than some others due to skills shortage, location, hours or qualifications. Be flexible with your approach when necessary, especially if your business model is centred around that position you are trying to fill.
• Ensure you have the right culture to attract the best employees. Evaluate your expectations and be realistic in your search. What is your competition doing to get the right kind of skills? Can you match that? Can you do better and sometimes, this means different. Be ready to take a risk where necessary- a calculated risk!
• Ensure the job description is accurate, current and relevant.
• Spread your net: Use personal contacts, social media, internal employees, job boards and agencies.
• Consider various employment models: Full time employment is not the only option. Consider the temp option, temp- to- hire option, contract hire, direct hire. Speak to us about the possibilities. Sometimes the best person for the job is not always a full time employee, and the alternative could be a cost effective solution for your business.
Share this Post
Strategic Staffing Inc
Strategic Staffing - Salt Lake Office 3761 South 700 East, Suite 200 Salt Lake City, UT. 84106 Phone: (801) 994-9494 Fax:…Read More
Global Staffing Company
Atlanta, GA – July 2006 – Insight Global, with 2005 revenue of $46.4MM, has become the fastest growing IT Staffing Company…Read More