International Staffing Solutions
Strategic Staffing Solutions International (S3I) includes its headquarters in Vilnius, Lithuania, and an office in Riga, Latvia. S3I opened in 1999 as the European office and sister company of Strategic Staffing Solutions. The office in Latvia opened in early 2013.
Mantautas (Mantas) Paskevicius is the country manager in Lithuania. He joined S3I in 2006 and has spent more than seven years helping clients successfully establish Shared Service Centers (SSCs) in Lithuania by providing them with market analysis, best practices, cultural integration, employer branding and workforce strategies. From 2003 to 2004 Mantas was also involved in nonprofit organizations to promote Lithuanian and American relationships.
Mantas and Jeff Nelson, S3 vice president located in Richmond, VA, oversee the operation in Latvia. Latvia has emerged as a regional financial and commercial center in the Baltic Sea region and became part of the European Union in 2004, which are key elements in its future expansion. Its growth in the financial and commercial services sectors dovetails with the industries S3 serves.
Lithuania’s fast growing economy, and membership in the European Union and NATO, allows S3 to expand its customer support across Europe. S3I provides services to companies in several European countries including the Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Latvia, Poland, Russia, Slovakia, Sweden, and others in the Baltic and Nordic regions. It offers its customers system development services, information technology (IT) consulting and staffing services, and customized project solutions.
In the past four years, S3I has placed more than 1, 800 professionals, and has repeatedly recognized as the “#1 Most Productive Professional Services” company in the Baltic region (measured by revenue per employee) by a leading industry publication.
Drawing on the region’s highly skilled workforce, S3I offers its customers some of Europe’s very best IT implementers, communicators and innovators.
Here are some key facts about Lithuania
- Lithuania, largest of the Baltic States, regained its independence from the Soviet Union in 1991 and joined the European Union and NATO in 2004. Lithuania was the first Soviet republic to declare independence from the USSR.
- Lithuania’s economy has resumed growth, with the construction, financial services, and retail sectors performing well, but unemployment remains high.
- It’s relatively easy to start a business in Lithuania because there is no bureaucratic interference. Starting a business takes slightly less than the world averages of seven procedures and 30 days, although there is still a minimum capital requirement.
- Lithuania has privatized nearly all formerly state-owned enterprises. More than 79% of the economy’s output is generated by the private sector. The share of employees in the private sector exceeds 65%.
- Lithuanians are among the most educated people in the European Union. 92% of population has secondary or higher education (compared with an average of 74% in the EU). Around 49% of Lithuanians hold a higher education qualification (age group 25-34 years), which is the 4th largest percentage in the EU.
- In the International Living 2011 Quality of Life Index, Lithuania was ranked among Top 40 countries of 192 countries in the World for the quality of life.
- According to International Herald Tribune magazine, the capital of Lithuania Vilnius is among 10 World’s Hip Cities.
- A large variety of festivals take place throughout the year in major Lithuanian cities and resorts for those who enjoy classical, jazz and folk music, theatre and films. Lithuanian’s music and theatre performances are world-class. Many foreign theatre, opera and ballet groups, and popular music bands include Lithuania in their world touring schedules.
- Lithuania is among the top five EU countries boasting the greatest number of people proficient in at least one foreign language. As many as 92% of Lithuanians can converse in foreign languages (usually English, Russian and German), and this is far beyond the EU average of 54%. About half of the Lithuanian population speaks two foreign languages.
Source: Global Edge and Invest in Lithuania.
Here are some key facts about Latvia
- Latvia is a small, open economy with exports contributing significantly to its GDP. Due to its geographical location, transit services are highly-developed, along with timber and wood-processing, agriculture and food products, and manufacturing of machinery and electronic devices.
- Export growth contributed to the economic recovery. However, the bulk of the country’s economic activity is in the services sector.
- Latvia is one of least populated countries of world with 2, 067, 887 people.
- Riga lies in gulf of Riga and is an important industrial, commercial, financial and cultural center of region. This city is a historical place having centuries old traditions and is a former Hanseatic League member. Historical centre in this city is a UNESCO World Heritage Site and is renowned for Art Nouveau/Jugendstil architecture, 19th century wooden architecture,
- The city will be the European Capital of Culture in 2014.
- Riga is seat of European Union’s office of European Regulators for Electronic Communications (BEREC).
- Riga today is a bustling city with ample night life and marvelous architecture all around. As you move out of city peace sets and terrain is dotted with historic villages. More to add it is home of old castles and sea side resorts on shores of ice blue Baltic Sea.
- Latvia has a temperate weather with summers being most attractive part of the year.
- With over half of the country under forest cover this Baltic state house a lot of bio diversity. Due to more traditional agricultural practices this country presents a much cleaner environment. Flora and fauna are in great variety
- Latvia today offers most economical real estate alternatives, with the best residential and commercial properties available at unbelievable low prices. The infrastructure is also fast picking up and is already comparable to better places in other EU nations.
- For additional local best water softeners uk visit waterconditioners.
- In case you're interested in knowing more info on rossendales bailiffs, stop by businessratehelp.co.uk for an expert opinion. We stop bailiffs like Rossendales and Equita every single day for thousands of business owners who pay business rates.
- Carding Forums
- Find all the info that you need about " Gaithersburg Limo Service gaithersburglimoservice " at http://gaithersburglimoservice.com
Share this Post
Strategic Staffing Solutions International
Manager Baltics, Manager Nordic Region – Strategic Staffing Solutions International (S3I) Mantas provides account and team…Read More
National Staffing Solutions
Your receptionist is on vacation next week and you need to find a quick replacement or maybe your Operations Manager is retiring…Read More