Automation Personnel Services Staffing
The best way to get and keep a job through Automation is to help us please our customers. Without them, we have no jobs to offer.
- Call our office each morning you are available for work.
- Let us know what type of work you are looking for and we will put you on our On Call list.
- When an assignment fitting that description comes in, we will contact you and give you the details of the job.
- You can accept or decline any assignment. However, declining an assignment can affect your ability to draw unemployment benefits.
- Each Automation assignment is an opportunity to increase your skills, make extra money, or gain a great career opportunity. Make the most of every opportunity!
- Perform each assignment to the best of your ability. Showing up on time, dressing appropriately, displaying a team attitude and staying busy are among the many things you can do to impress a customer. Please follow the guidelines below as well:
- If for some unexpected reason, such as an emergency or illness, you will be late or absent, contact Automation as soon as possible. Failure to do so may reduce your pay rate, be grounds for dismissal and/or indicate that you have quit.
- If you need to contact Automation, the office has a 24-hour answering service and a representative is on call 24 hours a day.
- If you encounter problems on an assignment, call Automation and request another assignment. NEVER WALK OFF THE JOB. Doing so may make you ineligible for further employment with Automation.
- If you do not complete the assignment, Automation will assume you have voluntarily quit. This may affect your eligibility for unemployment benefits.
- You are an employee of Automation Personnel Services and only you or Automation can terminate your employment.
- When an assignment ends, call Automation for your next job assignment.
- Failure to do so or to accept the next job assignment will indicate that you have voluntarily quit and may affect your eligibility for unemployment benefits.
Staffing changes on Austin ambulances
Austin Temporary Agency - Austin Staffing Agency
IT Consulting Services in Austin
Share this Post
Social Services Staffing
MARCH 23, 2023
When you provide social services, the needs of your clients always come first. You strive every day to improve the quality…Read More
Staffing Services meaning
MARCH 23, 2023
Concentric Healthcare Staffing is the last recruiting partner you will ever need. We provide solid, scalable staffing solutions…Read More