Temp Agencies in St. Louis Missouri
100 months ago
- Was this comment helpful? / in Chesterfield. The companies they usually assign you to are Citigroup or MetLife. The jobs aren't that great but the pay is decent. I would check out Adecco or Stivers Staffing Services. You can look up the jobs online, but it is often more helpful to scedule an appointment and come in so they can tell you what is available.
Hope this helped you!
- Was this comment helpful? / to get you there. The recruiters work on commission so you can guess why they do that. I worked for them on a assignment for 21/2 years, no bonus, no raise and basically when I asked it was implied that I should be glad I have what I have. There were incidents at the job they placed me where they needed to intervene because I was treated poorly by the supervisor and was just told just don't make waves, your getting paid aren't you.
I suggest reading some other comments about Adecco and I can tell you the things I have read are correct because I have experience most of what they have stated.
But I say, try them for yourself you will find out the hard way what everyone is talking about and how they treat their people. Of course we are a pay check to them and they will let you know that.
- Was this comment helpful? / Ready in Florissant. He might not be able to promise you anything but I can tell you that he was always VERY professional with us and I am sure that he would treat Labor Ready candidates with respect. Ed
- Was this comment helpful? /
- How to clean and maintain marble kitchen countertops.