Right Staffing Services
When you partner with THE RIGHT STAFF, you will be assigned to a specific team, including an Account Manager and a Recruiter, who will work with you to create the best staffing plan for your specific needs. You’ll have at least two points of contact who will know you and your business—so when you call our office, you’ll be able to speak to someone who can help you right away.
And there’s no “one size fits all” with us – we tailor our solutions to make sure they’re the right fit for your company. We never settle for “that’s how it’s always done.” Our process is to start fresh with each client.
Stay Local. Get Results.
You’ll benefit from our years of experience and knowledge of the local business community. We’re not a small satellite branch of a national corporation, but a locally owned and operated organization. We’re proud of the longevity of our recruiting team, and of the quality solutions we provide.
How do we know we’re doing it right? A high percentage of our temporary employees get hired permanently by our clients—because we know how to match the right people with the right opportunity.
THE RIGHT STAFF fills positions in the following fields:
- Accounting / Financial
- Administrative (Executive & General)
- Assembly (Technical & General)
- Customer Service
- Call Center
- Data Entry
- Executive / Managerial
- Human Resources
- IT Consulting
- Sales / Marketing
Our comprehensive staffing services include:
- Short- and Long-Term Projects
- Peak Business Cycles
- Staff Vacations or Medical Leaves
- Specialized Skill Categories
- Prior to committing to a full-time hiring decision, you have the opportunity to test a new employee.
- Reduce chances of hiring errors.
- Spread hiring costs over an extended period.
DIRECT HIRE & SEARCH PLACEMENT
- Save time searching by using our direct hire expertise.
- THE RIGHT STAFF recruits and screens candidates for you! You evaluate only the most qualified candidates. And we use the most up-to-date recruiting tools and methods.
ON-PREMISE WORKFORCE MANAGEMENT
- A qualified Recruiting Associate of THE RIGHT STAFF works directly at your location to manage your staffing needs. We will recruit, interview and select candidates based on your criteria.
- Our Recruiting Associate works with your staff to manage the workforce on a daily basis and find the best ways to meet your needs.