With offices in Portland, Eugene, and Bend, Oregon – and lots of job options – Staffing Partners helps talented, hardworking individuals like you find the work you want, where you want.
- Looking for an office or clerical job? Our experienced recruiters can match your skills and experience to the right opportunity.
- Need a nursing or clinical position? Interview with a medical professional who speaks your language and can connect you with full-time or contract opportunities throughout Oregon.
- Trying to find industrial or warehouse work? Partner with one of our industrial staffing specialists who will find jobs that make the most of your skills.
Want to work with a staffing agency that really cares about you? Call Staffing Partners. We’ll stick by you and focus on your professional goals. You’ll get support, guidance and access to the opportunities you deserve.
Staffing Partners’ Hiring Process
- One of our experienced recruiters will set up an interview with you.
- Tell us your career goals, skills, and interests
- We’ll match you with jobs that fit
- Send your information to employers
- Set you up with a client interview
- Client makes an offer, or we hold your information for the next opportunity
- We walk you through the transition process to your new job
Positions are available as:
- Direct hire
- Light industrial
- Medical Clinical
- Heavy industrial
Staffing Partners’ benefits
- Paid holidays
- One-week paid vacation
- Candidate referral bonus
- Safety bonus
Staffing Complete - Checklists in Staffing Complete
LOS ANGELES DOMESTIC STAFFING AGENCY - Domestic Staffing ...
Share this Post
MARCH 24, 2023
Your goal with any hire is to find talent that can make an impact. They do that by having the right mix of skills, experiences…Read More
MARCH 24, 2023
Since 2010, the Best of Staffing® Award has been recognizing the best staffing agencies that provide an exceptional experience…Read More