Employment agency Buffalo NY
Are you seeking that hard-to-find candidate? A professional with specialized skills? An administrative superstar to get your office through a disability leave? An emergency addition to temporarily cover a leave of absence?
No matter who you’re looking for, or what time constraints you may have, we can find the right candidate.
When you work with Key Resource Group, you’re harnessing 30 years of experience in the Western New York job market. We’re a proud NYS Certified Women-Owned Business Enterprise (WBE) that is truly local. Owned and operated out of Buffalo, NY, we can support your hiring initiatives with our deep and talented applicant pool. Our candidates are the best of the best—less than 16% of the candidates who apply with us are ever referred to our clients. Simply said, we will only send you top talent, and we will not waste your time.
Direct Hire Services in WNY
- Most of our searches are done on a contingency basis, which means you have absolutely no obligation to pay our fee unless you actually hire one of our candidates. We’re going to find out exactly what you’re looking for and refer only our best candidates that fit the bill. Our services include a thorough phone screen with the applicant, a face-to-face, in-depth interview, detailed business references and any desired testing you may wish to have us give the candidate.
- When you hire us to conduct a search, we foot the bill for all of the advertising and recruiting costs. You only pay us if we find you exactly what you’re looking for, and even then, we guarantee the placement.
Temp-to-Hire Staffing in WNY
- This option is usually chosen by clients who want to try before they buy. The same search concept applies that we use for our direct hire search methods. The only difference is, the candidate stays on our payroll for a period of time prior to transitioning to yours. You only move them to your payroll if you’re certain it’s the best match.
- This is a great way to see a person in a work situation before making a commitment.
Temporary and Contract Staffing in WNY
- This hiring option is used for planned or unplanned needs, short or long term: vacation fill-ins, disability replacements, seasonal requirements, spikes in workload, project needs or specialized expertise.
- We will find out exactly what you’re looking for and send over only our best candidates who will get the job done and done well.
- We interview temporary & contract staffing candidates the same as we do for direct hire placement (our competition can’t say that), so we know exactly what they can do and most importantly, exactly what they want to do.
- We have strict guidelines in place for our temps and make sure they present in a professional and appropriate manner.
- We also have strict quality-control guidelines in place for our clients to be sure that the temp or contract person is performing well.
- Temp and contract staffers stay on our payroll for as long as you wish.
- You only pay us for the actual hours worked by the temp should the assignment terminate prior to the anticipated end date.
- Our mark ups vary depending on skill level, length of the assignment, risk involved and volume. Talk to your KRG Representative for more information.
- Best part? We guarantee these placements as well. If you’re not happy with the candidate we send, we’ll pay for their first eight hours on the job.
Payroll Services in WNY
- This one is easy for us. You control the screening, hiring and management of your staff, and we simply handle the payroll (including taxes, FICA, workers’ comp, unemployment and disability insurance).
- We are locally owned and operated, so our payroll isn’t being handled out of state. Should there ever be a problem, we can fix it lickety-split!
Share this Post
ISS Employment agency
A Social Security number (SSN) is issued to track earnings over a worker s lifetime. Students holding F-1 and J-1 status…Read More
Hawaii Employment agency
Professional and Vocational Licensing (808) 586-3 Inquire about licensing requirements Applicants can check on the status…Read More