Its Staffing Solutions Calgary
Compensation: Competitive salary plus bonus incentives based on performance
employment type: full-time
I.T.S. Staffing Solutions was formed in the spring of 1999 to provide quality staffing services in the Greater Toronto Area with a focus on the warehousing industry. In 2004 I.T.S. expanded operations to Calgary, and in 2008 to Vancouver. The western offices quickly became an integral part of the company's success.
I.T.S. is dedicated to maintaining contemporary expertise in human resources, business practices, customer service, and staff education on the latest in industry and government standards. This commitment to excellence has made I.T.S. the go-to service for individuals seeking warehouse positions, as well as logistics companies requiring the highest degree of effective and adaptable custom staffing solutions.
I.T.S. Staffing Solutions has an immediate need for a dynamic individual who is results and service driven, to help grow and support our business in the Vancouver region. As Staffing Consultant for I.T.S. Vancouver, you will be responsible for creating and managing client/associate relationships, business development, full-cycle recruitment and office administration.
• Source and evaluate qualified candidates to maintain a candidate pool
• Fill client orders with qualified associates promptly and according to our commitment
• Learn, perform, and manage all aspects of the operations of the company
• Coach and counsel associates on behavioral and performance issues, document, and take corrective action as necessary
• Full spectrum administrative duties
• Experience with full-cycle recruitment and/or sales preferred, but not essential
• Ability to effectively manage client/associate relationships and negotiate terms of business
• Proficiency with Microsoft Office
• Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
• Ability to multi-task and shift priorities quickly
• Detail oriented and highly organized
• Disciplined with a strong work ethic
• Problem solving mentality
• Be able to act quickly and decisively
• Enthusiastic attitude
• Self-motivated with the ability to motivate others
• Personable phone presence
• Empathy for clients and associates, a genuine desire to help
• Ownership mentality
• Ability to lead and develop people
I.T.S. Staffing Solutions offers a competitive salary plus bonus incentives based on performance.
Please send your resume in response to this ad
- Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
- do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers