Lab Support Reviews
"I’ve tried working with other agencies, but always come back to Lab Support. Candidates are thoroughly screened and are great workers." – Vivian H., New Jersey
Some of the biggest names in the scientific industry turn to us for their staffing needs. Through our Lab Support, Clinical Research, and Engineering divisions we serve a variety of clients – from Fortune 500 companies to start-ups – and a range of industries, including biotechnology, medical device, pharmaceutical, food and beverage, environmental, chemical, and consumer care as well as clinical laboratories, hospitals, government, and academia.
In the dynamic industries we serve, our clients’ staffing needs can change with little lead time. When their projects and priorities suddenly shift, they contact us for skilled science, engineering, and preclinical professionals that can hit the ground running. The nature of our business is being able to meet our clients’ staffing needs in short time frames – often within 24 to 48 hours.
Our candidates are drawn to us by the competitive benefits and compensation package we offer, the caliber of clients we work with, and our People First approach. They know they are working with Staffing Consultants who understand their skills and are committed to their career goals. Our high retention rate allows us to have prescreened candidates ready when you need them.
Read what other clients have to say about our exceptional staffing services:
- She asks the right questions so we get the right person for the job.
– Candace T., California
- The initial response to our needs was rapid, and appropriate candidates were referred for our review.
– Greg B, Pennsylvania
- Our Staffing Consultant has been fantastic, timely in her responses, very qualified employees, and excellent documentation in place per requirements.
– Brian T., Florida
- I switched to Lab Support because of the service I receive. Lab Support has exceeded my high expectations from a placement firm partnership.
– Dan D., Pennsylvania
- It was a perfect match for our needs.
– Elisabeth I., Massachusetts
- On Assignment has been extremely helpful to our business, providing us with wonderful candidates for temporary lab work, several of which have been hired as full-time employees. Our representative(s) are knowledgeable of our needs in a temporary employee as well as knowledgeable about who it is these employees will be working with.
– Mikki A., Colorado
- Our local office has been invaluable to us! They are prompt and ALWAYS on target.
– Donna P., New York
Lab Support, a division of On Assignment, recruits and retains top talent worldwide. With branches throughout the United States, Canada, United Kingdom, Netherlands, Belgium, and China, we have a local and international pool of quality candidates available to fill your open positions.
Share this Post
Lab Support Denver
Sam Hodgson | Bloomberg The National Renewable Energy Laboratory laid off 15 solar power researchers on Monday, and more…Read More
Lab Support Seattle
8am to 5pm Central time USA for customers with CURRENT Annual Maintenance and Support contracts. Annual Maintenance includes…Read More